Last Updated May 14, 2018
Between Day Pass LLC & YOU,
It governs the privacy terms of our Website, mobile applications, communications...and services in general.
- "Non Personal Information" is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser.
- "Personally Identifiable Information" is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within access to certain features of our Website. This can include information about your Entity as a Provider or as a Member when making purchases from a Provider. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your email address, physical location, business name, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you. It may also include any images that upload when using our Website as well as credit card or other payment information that you may present when making a purchase from a Provider through our Website (please note the important exception below under Online Purchases regarding payment information provided through our Website).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to DayPass when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor. However, if registered as a Member, you must provide Personally Identifiable Information to Day Pass in order for us to provide you with certain features of our Website. As a Member, we collect your Personally Identifiable Information in the following ways:
AT MEMBER REGISTRATION
When you register for membership, we collect your name and email address so that we can communicate with you about our Website / Application / Services.
PARTICIPATION IN OUR WEBSITE & APPLICATIONS
You can upload Member Content as part of using our Website. You should take great care in what you may upload so as not to infringe on your own privacy or that of others. We don’t have a duty to review what you upload and we urge you to make sure of the proper copyright rules and laws in your country.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing privacy[at]daypass-app.com
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing privacy[at]daypass-app.com
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing privacy[at]daypass-app.com
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
There may be online forms used in our Website. The information you enter into these online forms may contain Personally Identifiable Information.
COMPUTER COLLECTED INFORMATION
When you use our Website, Day Pass automatically collects certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. Day Pass also collects the following:
We may also use a technology called, web beacons, to collect general information about your use of our Website and your use of special promotions or newsletters (“Web Beacons”). The information we collect by Web Beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people that open our emails. Web Beacons are not used to track your activity outside of our Website. We do not link Non Personal Information from the Web Beacons to Personally Identifiable Information without your permission.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the Website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the Website to which you’re headed when you leave our Website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Day Pass uses the information we receive from you as follows:
Providing and Improving Our Website
Day Pass may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to provide our Website to you as well as to make improvements to it.
Communications and Email Alerts
When DayPass communicates with you about our Website, we will use the email address you provided when registering as a Member. We may also send you Website alerts regarding your use of our Website. Finally, we may also send you emails with promotional information about DayPass, unless you have opted out of receiving such information. You can change contact preferences at any time through your account. While you can opt-out of promotional messages, you cannot opt-out of receiving Website alerts.
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
Day Pass does not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may use demographic information for data aggregation purposes which might be sold to other parties at our discretion. Any such data aggregation would not contain any of your Personally Identifiable Information. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide Websites to Day Pass with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, webhosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective Websites services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
Community Discussion Boards
Legally Required Releases of Information
Day Pass may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is
- (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process;
- (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies;
- (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms;
- (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or
- (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Day Pass LLC , our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Disclosures to Successors
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy
We want to protect your Child’s privacy. Even though our Website is not designed for use by a Child, we realize that a Child may attempt to access our Website. We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from a Child. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your Child is using our Website, please contact us. We may ask for proof of identification before we remove any information to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover on our own that a Child is accessing our Website, we will delete the information as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so. If you are a Child, please do not access our Website.
Protecting the Privacy Rights of Third Parties
We believe in everyone’s right to privacy. If any Member Content you upload to our Website contain the images of third parties, you need to make sure you have permission to include them in your image. While we are not legally liable for the actions of our Users, we will remove any images for which we are notified that such images violate the privacy rights of others, DMCA or Copyrights.
Links to Other Websites
Our Email Policy
Day Pass and our affiliates fully comply with international laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt-out of receipt of further email correspondence from Day Pass and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
Our Security Policy
Day Pass has constructed its Website using industry standard encryption and authentication tools to protect your Personally Identifiable Information. When we collect your Personally Identifiable Information through our Website, we encrypt this information and attempt to prevent unauthorized access to it by using industry standard technologies, such as encryption software, routers and firewalls. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot completely guarantee that your Personally Identifiable Information is completely protected. We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our Website and to not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our Website when not in use, especially if you are sharing a computer or mobile device with someone else or are using a public computer.
Changing Your Information
You may change your email address or other Personally Identifiable Information at any time using the account management features found on our Website.
To obtain, delete or learn more from DayPass on your personal information, as specified by Florida law, please contact us:
1900 N Bayshore Dr, Ste 1A, PMB 104
Miami, Fl 33132, USA