Partner Hero Intern
Miami, Dubai, Hong Kong, Remote...
DayPass is a dynamic start-up, revolutionizing the way people exercise, swim and relax on the go!
DayPass is an on demand platform letting people reserve amazing Wellness & Fitness locations around them and have great experiences at hotel pools, beach clubs, gyms, and spas.
This journey for the user is made possible by the Partner Team that empowers and supports service providers (from hotels, resorts, gyms, pools and spas.)
As a Partner Hero, you will have hands on involvement in growing and organizing our Supply Operations and help improve the DayPass experience through inventory management and gathering accurate data. It’s a unique learning opportunity where you get to work in a fast paced environment and understand various business processes. If you crave to learn new skills and you aren’t afraid to tackle big projects, then this is the mission for you!
- Market research, Introductions & On boarding amazing offers from our partners.
- Ensuring data accuracy by verifying data provided by the suppliers
- Managing inventory and maintaining records of relevant product information
- Actively collaborate with the suppliers to build solutions around product related issues
- Identifying trends and patterns around product availability and order fulfillment
- Creating comprehensive reports to track key metrics
- Reviewing product quality
- To have the ability to follow through on tasks
- Excellent Communication
- To pay attention to detail
- Proficiency in English & mandatory fluent in
- Spanish for Miami
- Arab for Dubai
- Chinese for Hong Kong
- To strive for excellence
- To love to learn and learn quickly
- Bonus for experience or studies in Travel, Ota, Hospitality Marketing
- 2/3 months internship duration, all year long
- Hospitality School
- Unpaid (discretionary bonus)
- Own a Pc or Laptop
- Mobile App wise
You can work from anywhere you want, travel is encouraged, discovery & new experiences will let you be the best of yourself. Even better, you could meet users and hotel partners first hand.
Have a great day(pass).